1 Tablespoon of Skin Gourmet's Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
Half of a Ripe Banana
A Pinch of Tumeric
Step 1: Mash up 1/2 ripe banana using the back of a fork.
Step 2: Stir in the coconut oil and turmeric to form a consistent mixture.
Step 3: Slather the mixture onto your clean face. Let it settle for 15 minutes.
Step 4: Rinse off with cool water. Pat dry
1. To melt coconut oil, use a hairdryer or simply place the coconut oil container in a bowl of hot water (if it has solidified).
2. Select ripe or overripe bananas so that its easier to mash into a lump-free paste.
3. Turmeric will not stain your face yellow since we're using just a pinch. It will stain your fingernails, though. To remove the yellow stains, use a nailbrush and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Scrub gently for a minute and enjoy your exfoliated nails!
4. Skin Gourmet's Cold Pressed Coconut Oil contains antioxidants which stave off free radical damage. Our coconut oil also offers sun protection and has an SPF of about
5. Avocado will hydrate and moisturize skin, while nutmeg will gently exfoliate acne-prone skin and prevent further breakouts.