PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
SERVES: 1-2 PEOPLE
2 tsp Skin Gourmet Raw Shea Butter
1 cup mushrooms, sliced.
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 cup baby spinach, washed.
¼ cup cooking cream
4 medium eggs, beaten.
• Heat 1 teaspoon shea butter in a frying pan over medium heat, add the mushrooms, garlic powder, black pepper, salt and sauté for a minute.
• Add the baby spinach, stir then add cooking cream and let wilt for a minute
• Heat 1 teaspoon shea butter in a pan, add the beaten eggs and let fry for 4 minutes.
• Add the sautéed mushroom and spinach on one side and flip the other side over
• Shea butter mushroom and spinach omelette ready to serve.